nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

QUANTUM X5d-R Qflash/D22q-R QTTL Adaptor/200c Battery Pack/Charger

director1101

US
94 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
director1101 Gold Member Nikonian since 21st May 2009
Sat 02-Mar-13 11:45 PM | edited Sun 03-Mar-13 10:13 PM by director1101

Up for sale is a Quantum Qflash X5d-r Strobe Unit with the optional D22q-R QTTL Adaptor for Nikon, Norman Battery Pack with shoulder strop and the battery holds a charge..it is a 2010 battery and the last time I used it was in May for a high school graduation photographing 135 seniors receiving diplomas and it worked just fine with the rapid quick repeat flash of the seniors..
I am selling this because I just had my 3rd back surgery and will not be needing this strobe unit any longer...as I mentioned, it works just fine and new batteries are fairly inexpensive..

This is a professional flash unit which will provide TTL as well as Manual and Auto....This equipment is in good cosmetic condition..the black reflector has a be scratches form use..this equipment was stored and carried in a padded case..I am 66 and take good care of my equipment..

Price for the complete package is $825.00 which includes PayPal fees and shipping in the US lower 48..I paid more than the sale amount on the X5d-R flashhead alone..I am the original owner and purchased from an authorized Quantum Dealer in the US...

Please send me a private message for any additional information..I have bought and sold on Nikonians many times and have 100% positive feedback on xbay over 11 years...

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (gif file)
Attachment #2, (gif file)
Attachment #3, (gif file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G