Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109488
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 24-120/4 VR G Lens FS Price Lowered" Previous topic | Next topic
derleicaman Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Jul 2008Wed 27-Feb-13 08:50 PM
71 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 24-120/4 VR G Lens FS Price Lowered"
Thu 28-Feb-13 09:19 PM by derleicaman

Buffalo Grove, US

Up for sale is my like new in box Nikon 24-120/4 VR G lens. I purchased it from another Nikonian last year and find I am not using it. It is absolutely like new and comes with all original packaging. The lens functions and performs perfectly. I just find I am not taking the lens out with me on my travels. Its too nice a lens to sit in a drawer, so it needs to find a new home. This is a Nikon USA lens. I am also including the UV filter pictured with the lens.
The lens is $ 900 USD shipped in the CONUS. I will take paypal, but I do prefer other payment methods. I will discount the lens to $ 850 shipped if payment is with either a USPS Money Order or bank transfer. I can provide details for the bank transfer via email.
Please contact me at b6a4dtm@yahoo.com if interested.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109488 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.