New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon 24-120/4 VR G Lens FS Price Lowered

derleicaman

Is from: Buffalo Grove, US
71 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
derleicaman Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Jul 2008
Wed 27-Feb-13 01:50 PM | edited Thu 28-Feb-13 02:19 PM by derleicaman
Up for sale is my like new in box Nikon 24-120/4 VR G lens. I purchased it from another Nikonian last year and find I am not using it. It is absolutely like new and comes with all original packaging. The lens functions and performs perfectly. I just find I am not taking the lens out with me on my travels. Its too nice a lens to sit in a drawer, so it needs to find a new home. This is a Nikon USA lens. I am also including the UV filter pictured with the lens.
The lens is $ 900 USD shipped in the CONUS. I will take paypal, but I do prefer other payment methods. I will discount the lens to $ 850 shipped if payment is with either a USPS Money Order or bank transfer. I can provide details for the bank transfer via email.
Please contact me at b6a4dtm@yahoo.com if interested.

G