Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109451
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Luminesque Pro Filter 77 mm circular polarizer" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
gaopa Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jul 2003Mon 25-Feb-13 11:47 AM
538 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Luminesque Pro Filter 77 mm circular polarizer"
Thu 28-Mar-13 09:19 AM by reuben

Hartwell, US

I have a new in the box Luminesque Pro Filter circular polarizer (in a padded case). This filter came in a filter kit with a new Nikon lens I just bought from B&H Photo. I am keeping the UV filter from the kit to use on the lens I bought. I am asking $35 and that includes the PP fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping with tracking. If you have questions please ask. Thanks, Bill P.

Georgia Opa

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

gaopa Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jul 2003Thu 28-Mar-13 12:50 AM
538 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Luminesque Pro Filter 77 mm circular polarizer"
In response to Reply # 0

Hartwell, US

sold........... thanks buyer and Nikonians

Georgia Opa

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109451 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.