Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109405
View in linear mode

Subject: "SB 800 Speedlight - Excellent" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Sat 23-Feb-13 05:20 PM
11613 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"SB 800 Speedlight - Excellent"
Sun 24-Feb-13 08:54 PM by Valentino

US

Selling my lightly used SB 800 Speedlight. I own two of these and use one of them about 2-3x year as I rarely use flash. Selling one to raise money for other gear.

Condition: Excellent (always kept in case when not using). Head tilts and rotates for bounce flash.

Includes: SB 800 speedlight, Diffuser Dome, extra/5th battery attachment, Tungsten and Fluorescent color filter, Stand, Soft Case, Box. Misplaced the instructions but will provide the manual as PDF file.

$310 - Paypalled and shipped.

Also selling a large Lowepro Pro bag

Albert J Valentino
Nikonian Moderator Emeritus

Vantage Point Images
Mastery of Composition is the Key to Great Photography

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

jgould2 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Nikonian since 13th Oct 2007Sun 24-Feb-13 04:36 PM
4390 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: SB 800 Speedlight - Excellent"
In response to Reply # 0

El Segundo (Los Angeles), US

Hi Albert.

I would like to purchase your speedlight for $310. Please send me your PayPal info and I will transfer the funds.

JIM

jgould2@socal.rr.com
310-640-0561

Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Sun 24-Feb-13 04:54 PM
11613 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: SB 800 Speedlight - Excellent"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Jim,

I have a pending sale and waiting for payment. If that deal doesn't go through I will contact you.

Thanks

Albert J Valentino

Vantage Point Images

Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Sun 24-Feb-13 08:54 PM
#3. "SOLD"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Sold

Albert J Valentino

Vantage Point Images

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109405 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.