Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109389
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D90 body-price change " Previous topic | Next topic
francine Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Jun 2007Fri 22-Feb-13 05:56 PM
879 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"Nikon D90 body-price change "
Sat 23-Feb-13 02:16 PM by francine

Thornton, US

I bought a 2nd D90 for a backup on a trip to Alaska. I hardly used it and decided having 2 D90's is not what I need. It is in perfect condition and I am the 2nd Nikonian to own it. It originally came with a lens that the original owner still has. It has all of the other original things that came with it. There were 10701 pictures taken.
I am asking $450.00 for the camera and $15.00 for insured shipping. I would like a bank check but will take paypal and split the fee.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

francine Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Jun 2007Thu 28-Feb-13 03:27 PM
879 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: Nikon D90 body-price change "
In response to Reply # 0

Thornton, US

$425.00 free shipping and split paypal or bank check.

francine Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Jun 2007Mon 04-Mar-13 11:28 AM
#2. "RE: Nikon D90 body-price change "
In response to Reply # 1

Thornton, US

Is anyone interested make me an reasonable offer.

francine Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Jun 2007Thu 07-Mar-13 07:37 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon D90 body-price change "
In response to Reply # 2

Thornton, US

Last try before I try Ebay.
$390.00 This camera is in excellant condition. It is a great camera and well worth the price. Will split paypal fees or Bank check.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109389 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.