Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109364
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM Nikon Mount &..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
vpasq Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2008Wed 20-Feb-13 11:39 PM
144 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM Nikon Mount & High Grade Filter"
Sat 09-Mar-13 01:12 AM by vpasq

Chesapeake, US

This lens is absolutely pristine and "LIKE NEW" in every respects. I bought it less than a year ago (and paid $1699 on Amazon.com) and used it only once at an eagle festival. It has sat in its case in a "smoke free" home since that time. NO COSMETIC DEFECTS AT ALL! No dust or imperfections of any sort. Included are all the original items, padded case, front/rear caps, hood, APS-C hood extender, 95mm-86mm filter step down ring, documentation, strap, and warranty card,etc. I AM ALSO INCLUDING A SIGMA EX DG Multi-coated 95mm UV FILTER ($100 value). Note: The last two lens pics show the APS-C hood extender installed.

Price: $1300.00, which includes free shipping (in USA 48 states only) and pay pal fee's. I have sold and bought many lenses, camera's and camera equipment on this forum and have a 100% ebay seller rating (ebay ID: vpasq). Please email me if you have any further questions.

Here is a some information from Sigma on this superb lens:

Lens info:
Sigma’s APO 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM is an advanced optical design of this 10x power high-performance zoom lens that covers the standard-to-super-telephoto range, now with the added advantage of Sigma’s own Optical Stabilization which offers the use of shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible.
For many photographers, having an “all-in-one” lens is an absolute dream. Especially for nature photographers, the idea of a lens suitable for landscape photography at the short end of the zoom range, while still having enough reach for wildlife is a great option. Add to that, the ability to close focus on small objects in the field such as flowers and it’s the perfect backpackers’ lens. Four SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements provide optimum color correction & sharpness throughout the entire zoom range and Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and assures high image quality throughout the entire zoom range. With no need to change lenses, there is less chance of dirt or moisture entering the camera and fouling the imaging sensor.
The filter size of this lens is diameter 95mm and the lens is supplied with a step down ring enabling digital cameras with an APS-c size image sensor to use an diameter 86mm filter.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

deedale Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2012Tue 05-Mar-13 03:48 PM
13 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM Nikon Mount & High Grade Filter"
In response to Reply # 0

shingle springs, US

If you still have it I am interested. This would be my first time buying something like this and I don't have a Pay Pal account. Is there some way to work this out? I have two brand new kit lenses I want to sell, AF-S 70 300 f/4.5-5.6 G IF-ED VR and 24-85 f/3.5-4.5G ED VR, brand new in the box, just taken out to try on my new D600. Any interest?
Dale

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

vpasq Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2008Tue 05-Mar-13 07:02 PM
144 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM Nikon Mount & High Grade Filter"
In response to Reply # 1
Tue 05-Mar-13 10:56 PM by vpasq

Chesapeake, US

An email reply has been sent. Lens still for sale.

vpasq Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2008Fri 08-Mar-13 12:37 AM
#3. "RE: FS: Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM Nikon Mount & High Grade Filter"
In response to Reply # 2

Chesapeake, US

Sale, pending payment!

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109364 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.