nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109326
View in linear mode

Subject: "Bargain D3. High mileage $1250" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
graf_orlok Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Feb 2012Mon 18-Feb-13 04:53 PM
38 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Bargain D3. High mileage $1250"
Wed 20-Feb-13 04:29 AM by graf_orlok

US

I have a fully working, bargain condition D3. It has 470038 on the shutter count. But everything works, and I had no issues with it. It has quite a few places where it lost the paint, but no dings at all. A few scratches here and there, but clean for the most part. The rubber grips look nice and only the place where you keep your thumb, I see it has worn. It is surprisingly cleaner than most of the other high mileage D3s I have seen. LCDs are clean and clear. I purchased it a few months ago over at FredMiranda forums with the high count and used it for a while and I absolutely loved every time I used it. But I have to get rid of it as I have too many cameras! It comes with only the BL-4 battery cover, no battery, no charger. I am asking $1250 shipped and paypal included. Please email me if you have any questions.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109326 Previous topic | Next topic