nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109319
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D 700 $1500" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
allons Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Feb 2009Sun 17-Feb-13 09:28 PM
27 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D 700 $1500"
Fri 01-Mar-13 01:35 AM by allons

Skillman, US

I am the original owner of this camera. I purchased it directly from the Nikon USA website as a "reconditioned" camera, however it only had a couple of actuations. It now has 34,740. This camera has been handled with tender loving care, and there have never been any issues whatsoever. It takes beautiful photographs. I recently took the plunge on a D4, so I am reluctantly letting it go to a new owner. All of the original items are in the box, and I am including a MB-D10 battery grip to sweeten the offer. With 8 AA batteries in the grip, it will fire 8 fps. It was terrific for shooting my daughter's fencing matches in a lightly-lit gymnasium, as well as her fast-pitch softball games in bright sunlight.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Top

Replies to this topic

d50extreme Registered since 04th Jan 2007Wed 20-Feb-13 07:17 PM
363 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: Nikon D 700 $1500"
In response to Reply # 0

US

interested in the camera. Where is it located? Do you take paypal? PM or email me. thank you.

my website - http://elyphotography.blogspot.com
NIKON - there is no substitute

Alert Print | Top

allons Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Feb 2009Thu 21-Feb-13 05:01 PM
27 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon D 700 $1500"
In response to Reply # 1

Skillman, US

I'm in Princeton, NJ. Happy to take PayPal.

Alert Print | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109319 Previous topic | Next topic