Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109314
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon TC 1.7E-II Teleconverter" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Sun 17-Feb-13 05:56 PM
422 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon TC 1.7E-II Teleconverter"
Mon 18-Feb-13 08:08 PM by James_F

Prescott, US

FS: Nikon TC1.7E-II teleconverter $375. Serial number 315417, made in Japan. I bought this second-hand last month with the intention of using it on a yet-to-be-purchased Nikkor 300/2.8. Reason for selling: I opted not to buy the lens, so I have no need for this teleconverter. It's in perfect shape, clean, no dings or dents, glass is spotless (spots in pictures are reflections from overhead ceiling spotlights). Sale includes only the front and rear caps and body as pictured; no box, paperwork or pouch. In the interest of full disclosure, I cannot verify if this was an original US market or gray market item. With that said, since it has no internal moving parts, there's really nothing that can go wrong with it that would require service. Price is $375 which includes ground CONUSA shipping. I'll absorb the PayPal fee.

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ
http://jamesfarrell.smugmug.com

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109314 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.