New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon 24-120mm f/4 G ED VR lens

donnyappletree

Is from: Strum, US
420 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
donnyappletree Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jan 2008
Sat 16-Feb-13 10:43 PM
I am reluctantly putting this lens up for sale; because I already have the Nikon 24-70mm and don't need 2 lenses in the same focal range on my D700. And if I don't sell it, it will go on my old D80 because this lens is a stellar Nikon lens! (Just alittle too expensive to be on my D80...I use an 18-200mm on it now.) Anyway, the lens (Serial No. US66001182)is in excellent condition and so are the elements. No issues with the lens at all. (NOTE: the photos show a filter on the lens...it is NOT included in the sale.) The offering will include the lens, both caps, lens hood, manual, gold Nikon box. In order for me to let it go, I'll need $970 + $10 shipping (if using Postal money order or personal check) or $1000 + $10 shipping if using PayPal. If interested, please email me (using the icon in the upper right-hand corner of this post). I will ship to the lower 48 states only. Thank you for looking.

Donny Halvorson

donnyappletree

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)