Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109305
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon 24-120mm f/4 G ED VR lens" Previous topic | Next topic
donnyappletree Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Jan 2008Sun 17-Feb-13 03:43 AM
291 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon 24-120mm f/4 G ED VR lens"

Strum, US

I am reluctantly putting this lens up for sale; because I already have the Nikon 24-70mm and don't need 2 lenses in the same focal range on my D700. And if I don't sell it, it will go on my old D80 because this lens is a stellar Nikon lens! (Just alittle too expensive to be on my D80...I use an 18-200mm on it now.) Anyway, the lens (Serial No. US66001182)is in excellent condition and so are the elements. No issues with the lens at all. (NOTE: the photos show a filter on the lens...it is NOT included in the sale.) The offering will include the lens, both caps, lens hood, manual, gold Nikon box. In order for me to let it go, I'll need $970 + $10 shipping (if using Postal money order or personal check) or $1000 + $10 shipping if using PayPal. If interested, please email me (using the icon in the upper right-hand corner of this post). I will ship to the lower 48 states only. Thank you for looking.

Donny Halvorson

donnyappletree

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109305 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.