nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109302
View in linear mode

Subject: "F/S D200, MB-D200 grip, charger, EH-6, cables" Previous topic | Next topic
NRVVA Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Jan 2013Sat 16-Feb-13 11:24 PM
193 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"F/S D200, MB-D200 grip, charger, EH-6, cables"

New River Valley, US

I have for sale a Nikon D200 in excellent condition, 8,852 shutter cycles, sensor and viewfinder professionally cleaned 1/13, camera checked out, and firmware updated to 2.01 A&B. I have a MB-D200 grip, battery charger, one Nikon battery, a like-new EH-6 AC adapter, one video cable, one USB cable, and a Magic Lantern D200 guide. All equipment is in excellent condition.

I bought a D300 and do not need two cameras.

Price is $400.00 plus shipping by Priority Mail or UPS to CONUS. I will accept Paypal plus the fees, cash, personal check or MO with items shipped when funds are cleared. Please contact me via pm for any questions. Thanks!

Steve

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109302 Previous topic | Next topic