nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FS: Sigma (for Nikon Mount) 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 DG HSM II - $900 - SOLD

slothead

Frederick, US
1740 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009
Sat 16-Feb-13 11:43 AM | edited Tue 12-Mar-13 11:46 PM by slothead

I don't have much use for this lens now that the D800 has sold. So it is on the block too. I would like to net $850 for this lens so the $900 price includes shipping and insurance to the ConUS.

This lens is in perfect condition (bought new and used very little) and comes with the front and rear caps and the fixed hood, box and papers. The lens actually has two hoods. One is the fixed "petal" hood (seen in image 1) and the other is tubular and slides on over the petals (seen in the second image) and (I think) allows use of circular filters (82mm lens cap) that screw into the tubular hood. I have never used filters with it myself.

Since this is a full frame (FX) lens, the 12mm wide end really is 12mm and gives a very nice wide view. The lens' MSRP is $1400, but B&H sells it new for ~$950 so I am offering it for $900 to net $850 after shipping and insurance.

PM or email with questions, interest or offers.

Additional images can be made available if there is something specific you want to see.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D800, D750, N1-J5 and a (BIG) handful of lenses.

G