Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Tamron 18-270 All-in-One Lens $350 - SOLD

Tacoma, US
7077 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006
Fri 15-Feb-13 07:56 PM | edited Sun 17-Feb-13 12:32 AM by mklass

Tamron 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 DiII VC PZD AF Bought new from B&H in May last year

The lens is in perfect condition, no marks on the glass or body.

If you a looking for something with more reach than the Nikon 18-200, but not as big and heavy as the Nikon 18-300, this is a great alternative.

This is the latest version with a built in focusing motor, so it will autofocus with all Nikon DSLRs. This is a DX format lens.

There are sample image in one of my galleries comparing it to the Nikon 18-300: http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/21784/ppuser/117796

Click on any of these images for a larger view.

Click on image to view larger version

Comes with both Tamron end caps, Tamron hood, warranty info, manual, receipt and box. $350 includes PayPal fee and shipping to 50 states via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground, insured. Shipping to Canada $15 more. Pick up in Tacoma with cash-$25 less.

I'm selling this simply because I just don't use it that much.

Visit my nikonians gallery