nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FS: Zeiss Makro-Planar 100mm f2 ZF.2 (Nikon) - SOLD

alanortho

Minneapolis, US
660 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
alanortho Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Nov 2006
Fri 15-Feb-13 12:54 PM | edited Fri 15-Feb-13 05:45 PM by alanortho

I am interested in selling my Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 2/100 ZF.2 lens. It is cosmetically and operationally in mint/like new condition. Some minor brassing showing on the mount, but this is not unusual for Zeiss lenses. I hate to sell this great lens, but need to pay for some other recent photo purchases. It comes with everything that comes with a new lens: caps, hood, original manual, paperwork and box. I am selling the lens for $1,395, which includes Paypal fees and shipping to conus.

This is the latest version of this lens. The following is Zeiss’s explanation of the ZF.2:

Thanks to its electronic interface (CPU), these new ZEISS lenses support all-important operations such as the automatic mechanisms for time, aperture setting and program. The CPU also supports manual exposure settings, including those for camera casings that are not AI-compatible. Since the lens now transmits the EXIF data such as manufacturer, date, metering system and exposure to the camera, photographers no longer need to set the parameters manually. These quicker and faster handling capabilities of the ZF.2 lenses are especially useful under hectic shooting conditions.

Alan

Click on image to view larger version

G