Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109280
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: AF NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4D IF - $1000 (slight price redu..." Previous topic | Next topic
slothead Gold Member Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009Fri 15-Feb-13 10:40 AM
1544 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: AF NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4D IF - $1000 (slight price reduction)"
Sat 16-Feb-13 11:22 AM by slothead

Frederick, US

I don't have much use for this lens now that the D800 has sold. So it is on the block too. I would like to net $950 for this lens so the $1000 price includes shipping and insurance to the ConUS.

This lens is in near-perfect condition (even though I bought it used) and comes with the front and rear caps and the screw-in OEM hood.

Its bokeh is just to unimaginable to describe (words don't do it justice). This is a US lens and sells for ~$1200 at B&H.

PM or email with questions, interest or offers.

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D800, et al.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

slothead Gold Member Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009Wed 20-Feb-13 10:43 AM
1544 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "Price reduction - RE: FS: AF NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4D IF - $1000 (slight price reduction)"
In response to Reply # 0

Frederick, US

Lens now priced at $900 all other sale characteristics unchanged.

Tom
D800, et al.

slothead Gold Member Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009Tue 26-Feb-13 10:43 AM
#2. "Price reduction - RE: FS: AF NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4D IF - $1000 (slight price reduction)"
In response to Reply # 1

Frederick, US

Bump

Tom
D800, et al.

slothead Gold Member Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009Wed 06-Mar-13 01:21 PM
#3. "RE: FS: AF NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4D IF - $750 (major price reduction)"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed 06-Mar-13 10:49 PM by slothead

Frederick, US

Additional Price drop to $750 Shipped to the ConUS.

Please email or PM with any questions.

Thanks,

Tom
D800, et al.

Anothergo Registered since 04th Dec 2012Wed 06-Mar-13 11:18 PM
55 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: FS: AF NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4D IF - $750 (major price reduction)"
In response to Reply # 3

Warrington, US

What a fantastic price. Someone will be the recipient of a classic for a real bargain!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109280 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.