nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109272
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
JerryLoSardo Gold Member Charter MemberFri 15-Feb-13 01:58 AM
947 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8"
Wed 20-Feb-13 10:58 PM by JerryLoSardo

Frederick, US

I'm more and more satisfied with using primes--light,sharp, terrific in low light so I don't have to carry a flash. So, I'm now ready to sell my 24-70mm. I listed this lens for sale about 4 weeks ago and purposely priced it high because I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to part with it. Now I'm sure, so I've dropped the price.

We all know what a superb lens this is. My copy is LNIB. I am the original owner and purchased the lens about 2 yrs ago. I've used it about 3-4 times. Very sharp, clean, cosmetically and functionally flawless. Comes with everything that came when purchased new, including the box.

Price is $1500 shipped within the lower 48 and paypal'd. I live about 50 miles from both Baltimore and Washington DC, so if you're in the area we can perhaps arrange an exchange and the buyer would save some money.

I've bought and sold many times on this forum (all with complete satisfaction) and have been a Nikonians member in good standing since 2005. You can buy with confidence.

Jerry LoSardo
Frederick, Maryland

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

slothead Gold Member Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009Sat 16-Feb-13 12:46 PM
1590 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8"
In response to Reply # 0

Frederick, US

I can vouch for Jerry. He takes good care of his equipment and is a very honest guy.

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D800, D750, and a handful of lenses.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109272 Previous topic | Next topic