nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FS: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 - SOLD

JerryLoSardo

Frederick, US
980 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
JerryLoSardo Gold Member Charter Member
Fri 15-Feb-13 12:58 AM | edited Wed 20-Feb-13 09:58 PM by JerryLoSardo

I'm more and more satisfied with using primes--light,sharp, terrific in low light so I don't have to carry a flash. So, I'm now ready to sell my 24-70mm. I listed this lens for sale about 4 weeks ago and purposely priced it high because I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to part with it. Now I'm sure, so I've dropped the price.

We all know what a superb lens this is. My copy is LNIB. I am the original owner and purchased the lens about 2 yrs ago. I've used it about 3-4 times. Very sharp, clean, cosmetically and functionally flawless. Comes with everything that came when purchased new, including the box.

Price is $1500 shipped within the lower 48 and paypal'd. I live about 50 miles from both Baltimore and Washington DC, so if you're in the area we can perhaps arrange an exchange and the buyer would save some money.

I've bought and sold many times on this forum (all with complete satisfaction) and have been a Nikonians member in good standing since 2005. You can buy with confidence.

Jerry LoSardo
Frederick, Maryland

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

G