nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109265
View in linear mode

Subject: "SOLD! Nikon D4" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Colt1911 Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Jan 2013Thu 14-Feb-13 08:02 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"SOLD! Nikon D4"
Thu 14-Feb-13 10:34 PM by Colt1911

FREDERICK, US

SOLD!!!

Price: $4,650.00
Payment method: As you wish!
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: 4650 net to me! Shipping and PayPal on you!

19000 clicks,. I am the second owner and I purchased this from a FM'er about 1.5 weeks ago.

I had an extreme case of NAS and purchased this beautiful camera. I am an amateur and the wife found out about it and either the D4 goes or I do. I am 68 years old and really cannot afford this!

It has 19000 clicks, has never been registered, comes with the box, all paperwork including the receipt from the original owner, 2 batteries (Nikon) a 32 Gb XQD reader and card (not part of the original package), and all the bells and whistles that came with it.

This D4 is immaculate, not a mark on it, has no issues of any kind. I have previously owned several D3 and D3s cameras and I have to say - I have never used a camera that was so spot on, focuses so fast and is just incredible! Check my feedback onFredmiranda.com under 3fingeredWU. I used to be listed here as 3 fingeredWU but I let my subscription lapse. - I do not sell junk or defective equipment. If I win the Lottery - I could keep it! I wish I could.

NO TRADES!

$4650.00 net to me - Pay how you'd like! - CONUS only!

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109265 Previous topic | Next topic