nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109172
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 18-200 DX VR f/3.5-5.6 - $400" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
russg Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Nov 2007Thu 07-Feb-13 07:19 PM
1344 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 18-200 DX VR f/3.5-5.6 - $400"
Sat 02-Mar-13 02:30 PM by russg

Phoenix, US

Nikon's original super zoom for DX bodies. Most people mount this lens to their body and never take it off. Very versatile. This copy is in great condition, tack sharp and inclused the original packaging, soft case, hood and both caps. $400 and I'll pick up the freight to CONUSA address.

Russ

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

russg Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Nov 2007Wed 20-Feb-13 12:47 AM
1344 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 18-200 DX VR f/3.5-5.6 - $400"
In response to Reply # 0

Phoenix, US

Bump.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109172 Previous topic | Next topic