Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109167
View in linear mode

Subject: "Low Mileage D700 w/Accessories" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Pugzilla Gold Member Nikonian since 05th Aug 2008Thu 07-Feb-13 03:30 PM
218 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Low Mileage D700 w/Accessories"
Wed 27-Feb-13 07:22 PM by Pugzilla

Boca Raton, US

For your consideration, I have available my trusty D700 - a casualty of my terminal NAS. Just because the D800 & D600 were released didn't mean that the D700 lost its ability to take images. But I just had to go out and buy both! And now, with both of them in my stable, something has got to go.

The D700 is SN: 20219XX, bought 8/08. I find that as of today less than 3300 shutter releases have been recorded and no resets have been performed. It works perfectly and has not needed service. It will be sold with some extra "goodies" - the MB-D10 grip/battery pack (SN: 2011346) with the 8 AA battery holder, an RRS "L" plate for the D700 w/o the grip, UpStrap neck strap, 2 EN-EL3e batteries, MH 18A charger, Thom Hogan's eBook, 2 extra BM-9 LCD protectors, and the English I.B.

Now here's the current situation: I am a resident of FL, but live up in PA for 4-5 months a year. The D700 box, additional paperwork, cables and manuals, D700 strap, MB-D10 battery holder for the EL-EN4a battery, and (probably) the RRS "L" plate to use with the MB-D10 grip are up North. I will not be up there until June. So, what I will do is this: upon purchase, I will ship all that I have available now, and in June, another package containing the PA merchandise and any additional stuff related to the camera and not used by any of my other cameras, will be shipped with no additional cost to you.

I will ship the 1st package by UPS, insured, signature required, also with no additional cost. USA destinations only, unfortunately.

The price will be $1,600.00 for everything. Checks, M.O.s OK, but shipping will be after clearance; PayPal available (spent a lot of time buying and selling primarily photographic equipment on eBay years ago - but not in the last few years).

Walter

f/8 and be there?...but I'm moving as fast as I can...I'm up to f/4 already!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109167 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.