nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #109150
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikkor AIS Lenses for sell" Previous topic | Next topic
TheColoradoImage Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 23rd Dec 2012 Wed 06-Feb-13 03:04 AM
13 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikkor AIS Lenses for sell"
Wed 06-Feb-13 03:31 AM by TheColoradoImage

FOR SALE: 24mm 2.8 AIS with B+W KR3 filter, excellent condition $255.00; 50mm 1.8 AIS new condition $75.00; 105mm 2.5 AIS with B+W Skylight KR 1.5 filter excellent condition $205.00. All three $475.00

Can provide photos of each if requested.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

hakans Silver Member  istanbul, TR  Nikonian since 21st Nov 2005 Sat 09-Feb-13 12:43 PM
12 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikkor AIS Lenses for sell"
In response to Reply # 0

PM sent

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

TheColoradoImage Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 23rd Dec 2012 Thu 21-Feb-13 01:23 AM
13 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikkor AIS Lenses prices lowered"
In response to Reply # 0

FOR SALE: 24mm 2.8 AIS with B+W KR3 filter, excellent condition $235.00; 50mm 1.8 AIS new condition $65.00; 105mm 2.5 AIS with B+W Skylight KR 1.5 filter excellent condition $195.00. All three $445.00

jvb2 Silver Member  Arlington, US  Nikonian since 30th Mar 2012 Fri 08-Mar-13 03:18 AM
29 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikkor AIS Lenses prices lowered"
In response to Reply # 2

Hello -

Is the 24mm lens still for sale?

Thanks -

TheColoradoImage Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 23rd Dec 2012 Sat 09-Mar-13 01:40 AM
#4. "RE: Nikkor AIS Lenses prices lowered"
In response to Reply # 3

Yes it is.

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #109150 Previous topic | Next topic