Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109117
View in linear mode

Subject: "D3s with very 5000 actuations $3600" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
volvoswede Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Oct 2009Mon 04-Feb-13 10:57 PM
28 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D3s with very 5000 actuations $3600"
Wed 06-Feb-13 03:34 PM by volvoswede

Boise, US

At my age, it's time to downsize. MY D3s has been used very little since I bought it in Dec. 2009 from Amazon. Everything works fine and it looks good too. Included are Thom Hogan's CD and spiral book, battery and charger, manuals. USB and Rca cables and strap. Price is $3600 with Paypal only fees split 50-50. I'll pay UPS shipping and insurance, signature required. Sell to CONUS only. Check out shutter count and PM me if interested. Thanks for looking, Kip

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, ( file)
Attachment #8, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

2pixels_short Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 16th Oct 2003Tue 05-Feb-13 07:07 PM
879 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D3s with very 5000 actuations $3600"
In response to Reply # 0

Anchorage, US

PM sent.

Mike in Alaska

Visit Fortymile Photo

volvoswede Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Oct 2009Tue 05-Feb-13 08:30 PM
28 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D3s with very 5000 actuations $3600"
In response to Reply # 1

Boise, US

Email sent

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109117 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.