nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109046
View in linear mode

Subject: "Photo Technique Books on Flowers, Landscapes" Previous topic | Next topic
bcfoto Basic MemberFri 01-Feb-13 11:13 PM
65 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Photo Technique Books on Flowers, Landscapes"

US

Gotta thin out the bookshelf, so I have these two books for sale.

Photographing Flowers by Harold Davis. I got this last October at a trade show in NYC. I haven't used it much. It's got minor wear on the cover and a couple of intro pages, but other than that it's in excellent condition. $17, shipped via Media Mail.

100 Ways to Take Better Landscape Photographs by Guy Edwards. I've had this a number of years. Has some cover wear, but the pages are clean. $14 shipped via Media Mail.

No writing or highlighting in either book.

PayPal only to a confirmed address.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109046 Previous topic | Next topic