Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109042
View in linear mode

Subject: "Better Beamer Flash Extender" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Fri 01-Feb-13 06:35 PM
11613 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Better Beamer Flash Extender"
Sun 03-Feb-13 12:27 PM by Valentino

US

Selling a Better Beamer Flash Extender from Visual Echoes, FX4, for use with SB800, SB600 and SB80...

I purchased this a while ago and aside form playing with it when I first got it I never used it. The idea of this gadget is to, “help increase the reach of the flash and increases the flash output by about 2 to 3 f/stops. It focuses and concentrates the output of the flash into a narrow beam via the fresnel screen that gets positioned in front of the flash. This allows shooting at greater distances and shooting with smaller apertures.”

It is extremely lightweight and collapsible, it folds into a flat bag so it takes up essentially zero room when no in use.

New: $37

Yours for $23 paypalled and shipped

Albert J Valentino
Nikonian Moderator Emeritus

Vantage Point Images
Mastery of Composition is the Key to Great Photography

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011Fri 01-Feb-13 07:27 PM
1163 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Better Beamer Flash Extender"
In response to Reply # 0

US

PM sent

Best regards,
Vlad

Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Sat 02-Feb-13 12:08 PM
11613 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Better Beamer Flash Extender"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun 03-Feb-13 12:27 PM by Valentino

US

Sales pending

Albert J Valentino

Vantage Point Images

Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Sun 03-Feb-13 12:27 PM
#3. "Sold"
In response to Reply # 2

US

Sold

Albert J Valentino

Vantage Point Images

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109042 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.