Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109019
View in linear mode

Subject: "Markins M20 ballhead, Feispl carbon tripod, Kirk quick ..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Fieryorc Registered since 24th Jul 2006Wed 30-Jan-13 06:14 PM
25 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Markins M20 ballhead, Feispl carbon tripod, Kirk quick release clamp."
Sat 09-Feb-13 01:52 AM by Fieryorc

Cockeysville, US

Markins M20 ballhead with 3' Kirk Quick Release Clamp on a large Feisol Carbon Fiber Tripod. Back problems - 2 surgeries - put an end to long hikes & long lenses have been sold. Been sitting unused for 4 years. Time to go!

Prefer to sell as a package, but will split it up if there is no package buyer. Prices are 25% or more below new. Package buyer can take an extra $45 off the total of the individual prices, making the package $600 even, shipped within USA.

If you want pics, more info, info about me, etc,. send me a PM and we can email/talk on the phone. I'll tell you all you need to know, send you whatever pics you want, etc.

Markins M20 Ball Head. with neoprene protective cover. As new - not a mark on it. $280.00, shipped.

Kirk Arca Swiss style quick release clamp. 3" with leveling bubble. (QRC-3). Some scratches/marks, on top. 100% working order. $65 shipped.

Feisol CT-3471 carbon fiber tripod. Very solid, tall – 60 inches. Excellent condition. Some minor scratches/marks but minimal - no damage at all. Includes a leveling base & stainless steel spikes/rubber feet, and carry bag. Total new = $425.00. Will sell for $300, shipped.

Rated for 26 lbs. I tested it with 60lbs load overnight. Nothing moved. Links to component specs below:
http://www.feisol.com/0823tripodsdetails-3.html
http://www.feisol.net/feisol-leveling-base-lb75100-p-35.html
http://www.feisol.net/feisol-spike-stainless-steel-p-18.html

If you need more height, a center column is available f, extending from 60 to 76 inches.
http://www.feisol.net/feisol-center-column-ct3471-cckit-p-48.html

Thanks

David

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Markins M20 ballhead, Feispl carbon tripod, Kirk qu...
zinertia2 Silver Member
04th Feb 2013
Fieryorc
04th Feb 2013
coolmom42 Silver Member
04th Feb 2013
Fieryorc
04th Feb 2013
kkeesy Silver Member
04th Feb 2013
Reply message Feisol
BigEZ
05th Feb 2013
Reply message RE: Feisol
Fieryorc
05th Feb 2013

zinertia2 Silver Member Charter MemberMon 04-Feb-13 03:35 AM
61 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Markins M20 ballhead, Feispl carbon tripod, Kirk quick release clamp."
In response to Reply # 0

San Diego, US

David
Interested in the Markins ballhead alone - do you want to wait a bit to see if someone wants the package? If not is paypal ok?

Dennis

Fieryorc Registered since 24th Jul 2006Mon 04-Feb-13 06:34 AM
25 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Markins M20 ballhead, Feispl carbon tripod, Kirk quick release clamp."
In response to Reply # 1

Cockeysville, US

Hi Dennis

Thanks for your interest. I have sent you an email.

regards

David

coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” Nikonian since 30th Nov 2011Mon 04-Feb-13 04:24 AM
3046 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Markins M20 ballhead, Feispl carbon tripod, Kirk quick release clamp."
In response to Reply # 0

McEwen, US

I sent you a PM. I am seriously interested in the whole package.

working on it in Middle TN
Nikon D3100

35 mm 1.8 Nikkor
18-55 mm Nikkor VR
55-200 mm Nikkor VR
55-300 mm Nikkor VR
150-500 mm Sigma OS
Feisol CT3471 & Markins M20 ballhead

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Fieryorc Registered since 24th Jul 2006Mon 04-Feb-13 06:37 AM
#4. "RE: Markins M20 ballhead, Feispl carbon tripod, Kirk quick release clamp."
In response to Reply # 2

Cockeysville, US

Hi Coolmom42

Thanks for your interest. I have sent you an email and PM

regards

David

kkeesy Silver Member Nikonian since 05th May 2006Mon 04-Feb-13 07:54 PM
271 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Markins M20 ballhead, Feispl carbon tripod, Kirk quick release clamp."
In response to Reply # 0

New Haven, US

I have this tripod.It is as good as any of my Gitzo ones.It will be my brand from now on.Also GREAT customer support.

BigEZ Registered since 21st Mar 2012Tue 05-Feb-13 11:05 AM
39 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "Feisol"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Checking to see if the FEISOL is still avail;.
Ken

KEN

Fieryorc Registered since 24th Jul 2006Tue 05-Feb-13 07:09 PM
#7. "RE: Feisol"
In response to Reply # 6

Cockeysville, US

I have a buyer for the whole package. Any changes and I'll update you.

David

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109019 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.