Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108943
View in linear mode

Subject: "17-55DX - Super Clean - Sold" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
gheck58 Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Dec 2003Sat 26-Jan-13 08:47 PM
2761 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"17-55DX - Super Clean - Sold"
Sun 27-Jan-13 02:52 AM by gheck58

Aliso Viejo, US

I've switched to full frame so my beloved 17-55 must go. If you are a DX shooter, pro, or want pro image quality this is the must have DX lens. Perfect for everyday use, weddings, portraits, events, etc. It's built like a tank. I have taken extremely good care of this and all my gear as well. I just spent the money to have it cleaned and serviced at Nikon this month so it is ready for many more years of reliable use. The only signs of wear are on the cap (front being stored in my camera bag) and the other light wear on the rear black mount and normal hood wear. The rubber grips show light signs of wear but are perfectly intact. The glass is perfect both back and front and very little or no brassing on the mount. Everything that it came with new is there.

I can get probably get at least $750 for it on eBay but I thought I would give my fellow Nikonians first shot before I put it there. I have been member here for many years and have sold here before and have a perfect eBay record.

Yours for $650 shipped UPS ground anywhere in the U.s. Paypal only please.

Thank You,

Gregg

Hecky

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

jpnikon Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Jun 2006Sat 26-Jan-13 09:57 PM
191 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: 17-55DX - Super Clean"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Email sent. Will take it. Thanks.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108943 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.