First, the bad:
1) needs new ring resistor. Meter display is as twitchy as quite a few later model FM2n bodies. Highly recommend contacting Sover Wong (soverf2repair.webs.com) and ordering the lifetime warranty ring resistor he sells for $40+shipping.
2) it is overexposing by 1.3 stops. For it to match my DP-12, I had to set the ASA to 160, instead of ASA 64. Could be related to the ring resistor issue.
3) ding on nameplate, above the DS-1/2 linkage tab.
1) Shell is undamaged. Has some brassing on some of the edges, but that's it. Top "Correct Exposure" indicator does work when eyepiece blind is closed, and turns on with shutter speed/aperture illumination switch.
2) All three LED's do function, even though it takes some work to get the display to settle down. Also, internal illumination LED works fine.
3) No damage to prism glass. No noticeable desilvering when looking through eyepiece and no separation.
Should be a nice finder once the ring resistor is replaced. Selling it for what I paid, plus shipping.
$85+shipping, contiguous US only.
F4, F2AS, F2A, F FTn, FM2n, Nikomat FT2, FTn - John Laughlin Photography - nature photographer
My Flickr account
My Facebook page
Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)