nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #108924
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma EX 12-24mm F/4.5-5.6 II HSM DG Lens For Nikon" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Lewisville, US  Nikonian since 10th Feb 2012 Sat 26-Jan-13 01:25 AM
722 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sigma EX 12-24mm F/4.5-5.6 II HSM DG Lens For Nikon"
Tue 29-Jan-13 08:43 PM by gmth

I just received this lens as a gift and I do not shoot ultra wide.
I will sell for $840. I will accept a cashier's check or PayPal. Shipping, insurance and PayPal fees extra. I know this is a very good lens and it is in pristine condition as I've only taken it out of the box to take photos for this posting. Ships to CONUS and Canada.

Glenn - Nikonian in North Texas - USA

my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #108924 Previous topic | Next topic