Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108848
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon D2h" Previous topic | Next topic
thormx538 Registered since 05th Jul 2012Tue 22-Jan-13 01:57 PM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon D2h"

US

I bought this from a user over on FM about 2 weeks ago, but as it turns out, I'm not going to need it. There are about 125k shutter actuations. Overall it is in pretty good shape. The rubber grip over the CF card slot has been re-glued, and I think it does that "first shot is all black" thing that all D2h's do. Everything else seems to work as it should. Will come with the body/strap/cap, charger, and 2 batteries (only one battery cap though). I will get pics up of it tonight.

I'd like to get $320 for it (shipping/paypal included).

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108848 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.