Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108831
View in linear mode

Subject: "Cleaning House - Westcott Bruce Dorn Select Asymmetrica..." Previous topic | Next topic
Clarktmc Gold Member Nikonian since 04th Nov 2008Mon 21-Jan-13 06:47 PM
740 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Cleaning House - Westcott Bruce Dorn Select Asymmetrical Travel Strip"

Killeen, US

Used once. Trying to clean out things that are laying around the house not being used.

This sells new for $209.00

My Price....$130.00 Shipped...... PayPal....

Westcott's Bruce Dorn Select Asymmetrical Travel Strip is a large, 18 x 42" asymmetrical strip softbox you can use to easily feather light for dramatic results, in the studio or on location. This system, designed by photographer Bruce Dorn, allows mounting a speedlight, receiver and battery onto one compact unit that can be directly mounted onto any light stand--making it perfect for any photographer who spends a lot of time on location.

Protective carry bag and 2-part rods make this compact strip bank suitable for location shoots
Directional output with a unique asymmetrical feather

Size 18 x 42" (45.72 x 106.68 cm)
Shape Rectangular
Removable Front Face Yes
Removable Interior Baffle Yes

Westcott Bruce Dorn Select Asymmetrical Travel Strip

18 x 42" Asymmetrical Strip Bank
4 x Two-Part Assembly Rods
Full Stop Front Diffusion Panel
Full Stop Inner Baffle
Protective Carry Bag

Send me an e-mail...Tom

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108831 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.