Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108829
View in linear mode

Subject: "For Trade, FX / DX Lenses for D5100, D7000, more" Previous topic | Next topic
cflehman Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Jan 2005Mon 21-Jan-13 05:15 PM
101 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"For Trade, FX / DX Lenses for D5100, D7000, more"

Colorado Springs, US

Just got back from Japan, carrying around a D300s in a shoulder bag for a month, and my shoulder is still hurting. Looking for something lighter like a D5100, maybe a D3200, maybe even a D7000. Have stuff to trade.

First up, a 35-70mm, 2.8, push/pull zoom (FX or DX). Wonderful lens and was my mainstay for my D700 setup. Recently got a 24-70mm lens so it is now redundant. Usually goes for $350-400.

Have a Tamron 24-135, f3.5-5.6 that can be FX or DX. Got it to replace my DX 18-200 when it was in repair. About the same sharpness as the 18-200, probably worth about $150. Don't see very often but there is a message thread re the lens on the other Nikon Site in their Lens Lust section. A lot of people like it there, I got rid of my 18-200 and kept the Tamron, not sure if that says anything.

And a DX 17-55mm, f2.8, highly regarded but getting little use from me. Usually goes for around $800-900.

All lenses in perfect shape with no marks on the lens or body. Have boxes and paperwork for all but the 17-55. Prefer to trade the lenses...

Charlie
www.Charlie.Zenfolio.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108829 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.