Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108816
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon AF35/2D Mint! $250" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
stevenvh Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Jul 2011Mon 21-Jan-13 01:59 AM
37 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon AF35/2D Mint! $250"
Wed 20-Feb-13 01:32 PM by stevenvh

Marshall, US

Great little lens, but need to cull the herd.
This one is mint in the box with caps and paperwork. No marks, dents, dings, drops or scratches. Glass is perfect!
I'll also include a vintage Nikon HR-4 hood.
Price includes USPS shipping in the ConUS.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

stevenvh Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Jul 2011Sat 26-Jan-13 05:21 PM
37 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Nikon AF35/2D Mint! $250"
In response to Reply # 0

Marshall, US

bump it!

stevenvh Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Jul 2011Wed 30-Jan-13 02:55 PM
#2. "RE: FS: Nikon AF35/2D Mint! $250"
In response to Reply # 0

Marshall, US

bumpin' it!

Still refining my Nikon kit with D700, AF-S 24-120/4G, AF 35-70/2.8D, 85/1.4D, 80-200/2.8D and a pile of old MF lenses.
"Since my wife left can I use her closet to store lenses?"

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108816 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.