Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108812
View in linear mode

Subject: "D800 and D3s" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Nikonian since 10th Feb 2012Mon 21-Jan-13 04:43 PM
648 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D800 and D3s"
Sat 26-Jan-13 01:04 AM by gmth

Lewisville, US

I have a D3s and D800 for sale.
The D800 has 4,652 shutter activations and the D3s has 30,547.
Both having just a small fraction of rated shutter activations.
I have taken good care of these cameras and both are in pristine condition. My D800 never had the left focus problem, nor any problem for that matter...it has been a tremendous camera - Upgrading to the D4 is the reason for the sale.

D800, which includes the Pixel grip (which is really nice) for $2499 (includes two extra batteries and a car charger)

D3s for $3260.

I will accept bank transfer or you can pay with PayPal. PayPal fees and shipping charges are for the buyers account. Shipping charges will be calculated based on buyers particular location.

You will not find fault with either of these cameras.

Serious buyers please email me with questions, etc.

Glenn - Nikonian in North Texas - USA

my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: D800 and D3s
eliot3b4 Platinum Member
21st Jan 2013
gmth Gold Member
21st Jan 2013
rbleak Silver Member
21st Jan 2013
gmth Gold Member
21st Jan 2013
rbleak Silver Member
21st Jan 2013
gmth Gold Member
22nd Jan 2013
gmth Gold Member
23rd Jan 2013

eliot3b4 Platinum Member Nikonian since 23rd Nov 2008Mon 21-Jan-13 12:54 PM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D800 and D3s"
In response to Reply # 0

Eliot, US

what is the pixel grip and will you sell this separately?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Nikonian since 10th Feb 2012Mon 21-Jan-13 01:08 PM
648 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D800 and D3s"
In response to Reply # 1
Mon 21-Jan-13 01:10 PM by gmth

Lewisville, US

Hello Jean,
The Pixel grip attaches to the bottom of camera for easier handling primarily during vertical shots. Photo attached.
Does your question mean will I sell the camera without it or will I sell the grip separately? The answer is Yes to both. Camera without it will be $100 less and the grip alone will be $100.

my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

rbleak Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Feb 2006Mon 21-Jan-13 04:34 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D800 and D3s"
In response to Reply # 0

Bentonville, US

I'm interested. I do not know about charges with Paypal so could you please give me the total price for Paypal and shipping to area code 72712.

Thanks Bo

rbleak

gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Nikonian since 10th Feb 2012Mon 21-Jan-13 04:48 PM
#4. "RE: D800 and D3s"
In response to Reply # 3

Lewisville, US

Hello Bo.
Which camera or both?

my Nikonians gallery.

rbleak Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Feb 2006Mon 21-Jan-13 05:32 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: D800 and D3s"
In response to Reply # 4

Bentonville, US

Sorry, the D3s.

Bob

rbleak

gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Nikonian since 10th Feb 2012Tue 22-Jan-13 12:43 PM
#6. "RE: D800 and D3s"
In response to Reply # 5

Lewisville, US

Bob,
Email sent with information that you requested...

my Nikonians gallery.

gmth Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Nikonian since 10th Feb 2012Wed 23-Jan-13 02:15 PM
#7. "RE: D800 and D3s"
In response to Reply # 0

Lewisville, US

The D3s has been sold...

my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108812 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.