Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108798
View in linear mode

Subject: "NIKON 500mm f4 AFS VRII" Previous topic | Next topic
ldim Registered since 03rd Apr 2004Sun 20-Jan-13 12:05 AM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"NIKON 500mm f4 AFS VRII"

US

Thought I'd split up my ads. This is my absolutely as new USA Warranty Nikon 500mm f4 AFS VRII lens which I purchased new from Allen's Camera in Levittown PA. It is the latest version. It has been mounted to a camera body exactly once! That was the day I bought it in the Store. I have the Original receipt, warranty papers and the original shipping boxes even. It will come with a new RRS replacement foot plus the original. There is not one single mark on this lens..period.It is new, perfect, mint. My price is very fair. Shipping will be extra. Certified checks or USPS Money Orders work. PayPal is fine as a Gift Only or add 4%. Check my feedback on Ebay or GunAuction.com using "ldim". Price is $7000.00

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

oldpro Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Apr 2012Sat 26-Jan-13 02:02 PM
68 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: NIKON 500mm f4 AFS VRII"
In response to Reply # 0

Westwood, US

I just have to ask. Why did you buy this lens and mount it on your camera once, and now want to sell it?

ldim Registered since 03rd Apr 2004Sat 26-Jan-13 09:26 PM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: NIKON 500mm f4 AFS VRII"
In response to Reply # 1

US

How about I change the deal a little. I'll ship it within the lower 48 USA on me for $7000

Larry

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108798 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.