nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Selling all my gear

The Leviathan

CA
42 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
The Leviathan Registered since 16th Sep 2006
Sat 19-Jan-13 01:18 AM

Hi all,

Selling all of my old gear and downsizing to something more portable, so I have the following for sale:

1st D70 package ($160 CAD or USD): Nikon D70 with strap, charger, 2 batteries, manual, body cap, 2x 256mb Sandisk Extreme III CF cards, 1x 512mb CF card, 1x 1GB Sandisk Extreme III CF Card

2nd D70 package ($180 CAD or USD): Nikon D70 with strap, charger, 2 batteries, manual, body cap, wireless remote, 1x 2GB Sandisk Extreme III CF card, 1x 4GB Sandisk Extreme IV CF card.

Also have a Tamrac large holster bag for one of these packages, extra $20 on top of the package cost.

Both D70's have seen a fair amount of use but continue to work without issue. Both are in need of a new eyecup however.

Sigma 15-30mm f3.5-4.5 DG Aspherical: ($350 CAD or USD) VG+ or Mint condition. Great lens, looks awesome on a full frame camera, nice and sharp overall. Great bang for buck. Comes with the original box, padded case, caps and hood.

Nikon 50mm f1.8D ($100 CAD or USD) In VG+ condition. Extremely sharp.

Nikon 85mm f1.8D ($350 CAD or USD) VG condition, some internal dust but nothing that effects picture quality (at least not on my cameras I don't know if the new 24MP ones would show it or not. Complete with lens hood, quantaray UV filter, centre pinch lens cap, box (minus the end that had the barcode...mailed it with the warranty application), and rear lens cap.

Nikon AF-S 70-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G IF-ED ($500 CAD or USD) Basically new, comes with a hoya UV filter, great lens but I've hardly done any photography since I bought it so it has seen very little use. Comes with original box.

Sigma 150mm f2.8 APO MACRO DG HSM ($800 CAD or USD) Awesome glass, beautiful bokeh, don't really want to sell it but times change. Perfect condition except for a little bit of the EX finish is flaking off close the the mount (just behind where the tripod foot mounts) I didn't notice it until I was inspecting it for this ad, I think it's from rubbing on the inside of the camera bag. I believe I have the box for it and I know I have the padded lens case that came with it.

Also have the following 62mm filters for sale $70 CAD or USD for all. (They fit the 85mm lens willing to do a package deal if you want both): Hoya IR filter (for taking IR pictures), and the following Tiffen filters: ND.9, Grad ND.6, and a 4-point star filter. They come with a Tamrac filter pouch.

I can send pictures to anyone who is seriously interested, and I will consider reasonable offers. I also will accept returns if you think the item was not described accurately providing you contact me as soon as you've received the item and you pay the return shipping and re-emburse me for the paypal fee. My ebay id is leviathan_5 if you care to check my feedback and if you require it I will provide buyers with my phone #.

Thanks everyone.

Levi

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G