Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108750
View in linear mode

Subject: "Kirk FB-11 Telephoto Flash Bracket/SC29 adapter - $100" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
bigbear1 Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Mar 2006Fri 18-Jan-13 01:45 AM
865 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Kirk FB-11 Telephoto Flash Bracket/SC29 adapter - $100"
Mon 21-Jan-13 07:44 PM by bigbear1

Roanoke, US

Kirk FB-11 Telephoto Flash Bracket. Mates with the NC-300 and other Kirk lens plates. It's the older version, which screws into the lens plate. It will only mount on Kirk plates!

I'll also include the Kirk SC29 adapter to mount the Nikon SC29 TTL sync cord on the FB-11.
Take them both for $100.

Payment via Pay Pal gift, please. Shipping is free in CONUS.

Thanks for looking!
John
bigbear1

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

bigbear1 Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Mar 2006Mon 21-Jan-13 07:44 PM
865 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "SOLD: Kirk FB-11 Telephoto Flash Bracket/SC29 adapter - $100"
In response to Reply # 0

Roanoke, US

Sold to Steven in Naples, FL!
Thanks!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108750 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.