nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108686
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Sigma 50 1.4, Nikon 50 1.4D" Previous topic | Next topic
cbphotography Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Jun 2007Tue 15-Jan-13 02:53 AM
116 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Sigma 50 1.4, Nikon 50 1.4D"

US

All prices include Paypal and USPS Priority Mail shipping. Plenty of sales here and on ebay (cbues2t2g).

Sigma 50 1.4 - $375
This the newer version - a fantastic lens in great condition. My wedding workhorse for the past two years, I've changed out to a 35 1.4. Includes Hoya SuperHMC filter, box, soft case, paperwork.

Nikon 50 1.4D - $225
In good condition. There is a small mark on the front element - visible in the photos. Does not affect picture quality. My go-to 50 until I purchased the Sigma. Includes UV filter, box, paperwork.

Chris

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)
Attachment #8, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

cbphotography Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Jun 2007Mon 21-Jan-13 03:50 AM
116 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Sigma 50 1.4, Nikon 50 1.4D"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Willing to entertain reasonable offers, otherwise, these head off to the big auction site.

skibbyshot Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Apr 2006Tue 29-Jan-13 01:57 AM
134 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: Sigma 50 1.4, Nikon 50 1.4D"
In response to Reply # 0

Little Falls, US

Email sent....

kwb49 Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Dec 2007Tue 29-Jan-13 12:25 PM
1455 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: FS: Sigma 50 1.4, Nikon 50 1.4D"
In response to Reply # 0

East Liverpool, Ohio, US

Do not be afraid to buy from Chris. I bought a D80 from him probably 4 years ago, it's on it's second owner since me and still going strong. A nice guy to deal with!! Good luck with the sale Chris!

Keith

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108686 Previous topic | Next topic