Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108658
View in linear mode

Subject: "Liquidation Sale on Classic Nikon Film Gear" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Mon 14-Jan-13 01:49 AM
1168 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Liquidation Sale on Classic Nikon Film Gear"
Mon 18-Mar-13 03:24 AM by laddad

Kinston, NC, US

Fellow Nikonians I am again helping liquidate lots of camera gear for a widow in my community. Her husband was a photographer for a local newspaper. He had been an avid photographer for over thirty years. His preferred camera was Nikon. I have done my best to determine the value of each item. I have thoroughly evaluated each item. There will be a “no return” policy since the widow knows little of photography. The prices have been adjusted accordingly. The final transaction will be between you and the widow. I am receiving no benefit from the sales. If purchased I’m sure you will be happy with the item and price. "Please Do Not Leave Private Messages" Leave a response in this forum and/or send me email. The owner prefers bank check, money order or personal check. She does not have a PayPal account.
Below is an assortment of classic Nikon film cameras and accessories. Check then out and the low prices. Next on the block a few other Nikon cameras, lenses and Nikon flashes. These must go first. They are all priced to move.

Nikon F2 Photomic with DP-1 metering head: Black. Another classic maybe the most famous of all mechanical Nikon film cameras is the F2. It was the King of Nikons from the early 1970s until it was replaced by the F3 in 1980. There were many versions of this camera. Your camera could be upgraded just by changing the metering head or prism. This one is mechanically sound with shutter, timer etc. There is an electrical issue since no current makes it to the metering head from the battery compartment. The DP-1 metering head works fine (tested on another F2). Cosmetically it is an 8+/10…brassing. Serial no. 7499xxx.
Price….$45 plus shipping

***********************************************************************************

Nikon FE2: Black. Looks good (9+/10, minimal brassing) and seems to work well. No issues that I can detect. Comes with original box, manual and miscellaneous Nikon materials.
Price … $62 plus shipping.

***********************************************************************************

Nikon FE: Black. Looks good (9+/10, minimal brassing) and seems to work well. No issues that I can detect.
Price …$50 plus shipping.

Nikon MD12 Motor Drive for Nikon FE2, FE, FM3, FM2, FM & FA.
Seems to work well. Will include Manual or photocopy of manual. Ser. No. 98xxxx
Price …$30 or $25 if sold with one of the above cameras plus shipping.

************************************************************************************

Nikon MD MD12 Motor Drive for Nikon FE2, FE, FM3, FM2, FM & FA.
Seems to work well. Will include Manual or photocopy of manual. Ser. No. 99xxxx
Price …$30 or $25 if sold with one of the above cameras plus shipping.

*************************************************************************************

Nikon DP-1 Metering Head: Black. This was the original Photomic head (metering head) for the F2 cameras. Works well.
Price…$40 plus shipping.

*************************************************************************************

Nikon AS-1: Adapter for Nikon F & F2 cameras. Allow usage of traditional flashes to these cameras
Only one available. Price…$10 plus shipping.

Nikon AR-1: Screw on attachment for soft shutter release on Nikon F & F2 cameras.
Price…$10 plus shipping.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Liquidation Sale on Classic Nikon Film Gear
laddad Gold Member
17th Jan 2013
laddad Gold Member
23rd Jan 2013
laddad Gold Member
23rd Jan 2013
laddad Gold Member
25th Jan 2013
laddad Gold Member
14th Feb 2013

laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Thu 17-Jan-13 07:04 PM
1168 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Liquidation Sale on Classic Nikon Film Gear"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu 17-Jan-13 08:41 PM by laddad

Kinston, NC, US

"Price Reduction" Come on folks!!! We are almost giving this stuff away!!!

Nikon F2 Photomic with DP-1 .............$35 plus shipping
Nikon FE2 .......................................$50 plus shipping
Nikon FE .........................................$40 plus shipping
Nikon MD-12 Motor Drive ..................$20 or $15 if sold with the FE2 or FE plus shipping
Nikon DP-1 Metering Head ................$35 plus shipping
Nikon AS-1 F/F2 Flash Shoe adapter....$10 plus shipping
Nikon AR-1 F/F2 Soft Shutter Release..$10 plus shipping

All shipping is standard USPS, "If it fits, it ships". No hidden charge.

laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Wed 23-Jan-13 04:48 PM
#2. "RE: Liquidation Sale on Classic Nikon Film Gear"
In response to Reply # 1
Fri 25-Jan-13 12:49 AM by laddad

Kinston, NC, US

"Price Reduction Again" Come on folks!!! We are almost giving this stuff away!!!

Nikon F2 Photomic with DP-1 .............$25 plus shipping (sold)
Nikon FE2 ........................................$40 plus shipping
Nikon FE ..........................................$35 plus shipping (Sold)
Nikon MD-12 Motor Drive ...................$15 or $10 if sold with the FE2 or FE plus shipping (One of two sold)
Nikon DP-1 Metering Head .................$25 plus shipping
Nikon AS-1 F/F2 Flash Shoe adapter....$10 plus shipping
Nikon AR-1 F/F2 Soft Shutter Release..$10 plus shipping

All shipping is standard USPS, "If it fits, it ships". No hidden charge.

laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Wed 23-Jan-13 06:27 PM
#3. "RE: Liquidation Sale on Classic Nikon Film Gear"
In response to Reply # 2

Kinston, NC, US

Nikon FE & one of the two MD-12 sold!

laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Fri 25-Jan-13 12:48 AM
#4. "RE: Liquidation Sale on Classic Nikon Film Gear"
In response to Reply # 3

Kinston, NC, US

Nikon F2 Photomic with DP1 has been sold!

laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Thu 14-Feb-13 04:31 AM
#5. "RE: Liquidation Sale on Classic Nikon Film Gear"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri 15-Feb-13 09:51 PM by laddad

Kinston, NC, US

"Price Reduction Again" Come on folks!!! Almost Gone!

Shipping is standard USPS, "If it fits, it ships". No hidden charge.

Still available:
Nikon DP-1 ......$20
Nikon MD-12 .....$15 (Sold as of 2-15-2013)
Nikon FE2 .......$35 (Sold as of 2-14-2012)

*** For owners of F2 cameras this DP-1 is a steal. It works!!! ***
*** Sells on Ebay from $50 to $200 ***

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108658 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.