nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Liquidation Sale on Classic Nikon Film Gear - SOLD

laddad

Kinston, NC, US
1259 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005
Mon 14-Jan-13 01:49 AM | edited Mon 18-Mar-13 03:24 AM by laddad

Fellow Nikonians I am again helping liquidate lots of camera gear for a widow in my community. Her husband was a photographer for a local newspaper. He had been an avid photographer for over thirty years. His preferred camera was Nikon. I have done my best to determine the value of each item. I have thoroughly evaluated each item. There will be a “no return” policy since the widow knows little of photography. The prices have been adjusted accordingly. The final transaction will be between you and the widow. I am receiving no benefit from the sales. If purchased I’m sure you will be happy with the item and price. "Please Do Not Leave Private Messages" Leave a response in this forum and/or send me email. The owner prefers bank check, money order or personal check. She does not have a PayPal account.
Below is an assortment of classic Nikon film cameras and accessories. Check then out and the low prices. Next on the block a few other Nikon cameras, lenses and Nikon flashes. These must go first. They are all priced to move.

Nikon F2 Photomic with DP-1 metering head: Black. Another classic maybe the most famous of all mechanical Nikon film cameras is the F2. It was the King of Nikons from the early 1970s until it was replaced by the F3 in 1980. There were many versions of this camera. Your camera could be upgraded just by changing the metering head or prism. This one is mechanically sound with shutter, timer etc. There is an electrical issue since no current makes it to the metering head from the battery compartment. The DP-1 metering head works fine (tested on another F2). Cosmetically it is an 8+/10…brassing. Serial no. 7499xxx.
Price….$45 plus shipping

Click on image to view larger version

***********************************************************************************

Nikon FE2: Black. Looks good (9+/10, minimal brassing) and seems to work well. No issues that I can detect. Comes with original box, manual and miscellaneous Nikon materials.
Price … $62 plus shipping.

***********************************************************************************

Nikon FE: Black. Looks good (9+/10, minimal brassing) and seems to work well. No issues that I can detect.
Price …$50 plus shipping.

Nikon MD12 Motor Drive for Nikon FE2, FE, FM3, FM2, FM & FA.
Seems to work well. Will include Manual or photocopy of manual. Ser. No. 98xxxx
Price …$30 or $25 if sold with one of the above cameras plus shipping.

************************************************************************************

Nikon MD MD12 Motor Drive for Nikon FE2, FE, FM3, FM2, FM & FA.
Seems to work well. Will include Manual or photocopy of manual. Ser. No. 99xxxx
Price …$30 or $25 if sold with one of the above cameras plus shipping.

*************************************************************************************

Nikon DP-1 Metering Head: Black. This was the original Photomic head (metering head) for the F2 cameras. Works well.
Price…$40 plus shipping.

*************************************************************************************

Nikon AS-1: Adapter for Nikon F & F2 cameras. Allow usage of traditional flashes to these cameras
Only one available. Price…$10 plus shipping.

Nikon AR-1: Screw on attachment for soft shutter release on Nikon F & F2 cameras.
Price…$10 plus shipping.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Liquidation Sale on Classic Nikon Film Gear