nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #108642
View in linear mode

Subject: "Bag Inventory Reduction" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
mmm55 Silver Member  Bloomsburg, US  Nikonian since 19th Mar 2009 Sun 13-Jan-13 02:27 PM
167 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Bag Inventory Reduction"
Sat 26-Jan-13 11:43 AM by reuben

Two bags for sale:

Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home - Red exterior, blue interior. Used, a tad dirty, but in perfect working condition. This is the older model of the 7 Million Dollar Home, with the single flap closure and no accessory loops like the current model has. Lots of room inside, and well-padded. Overall, a quite nice, very functional bag.

Domke F-6 "Little Bit Smaller" - Sand exterior, green interior. Used, very clean, excellent condition. Comes with optional Domke "Post Office" shoulder pad. Great bag, but I just outgrew it.

Price: $40.00 each (includes shipping and PayPal fees).

Please contact me via email.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Top

Replies to this topic

mmm55 Silver Member  Bloomsburg, US  Nikonian since 19th Mar 2009 Wed 16-Jan-13 11:58 PM
167 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Bag Inventory Reduction"
In response to Reply # 0

Crumpler - SOLD

Domke - STILL AVAILABLE

Alert Print | Top

mmm55 Silver Member  Bloomsburg, US  Nikonian since 19th Mar 2009 Wed 23-Jan-13 08:43 PM
#2. "RE: Bag Inventory Reduction"
In response to Reply # 1

BUMP

Domke still available. Nice clean bag, only $40 with free shipping.

Alert Print | Top

mmm55 Silver Member  Bloomsburg, US  Nikonian since 19th Mar 2009 Thu 24-Jan-13 09:10 PM
#3. "RE: Bag Inventory Reduction"
In response to Reply # 2

Domke SOLD. Thanks Jim.

Alert Print | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #108642 Previous topic | Next topic