Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108642
View in linear mode

Subject: "Bag Inventory Reduction" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
mmm55 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Mar 2009Sun 13-Jan-13 01:27 PM
157 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Bag Inventory Reduction"
Sat 26-Jan-13 10:43 AM by reuben

Bloomsburg, US

Two bags for sale:

Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home - Red exterior, blue interior. Used, a tad dirty, but in perfect working condition. This is the older model of the 7 Million Dollar Home, with the single flap closure and no accessory loops like the current model has. Lots of room inside, and well-padded. Overall, a quite nice, very functional bag.

Domke F-6 "Little Bit Smaller" - Sand exterior, green interior. Used, very clean, excellent condition. Comes with optional Domke "Post Office" shoulder pad. Great bag, but I just outgrew it.

Price: $40.00 each (includes shipping and PayPal fees).

Please contact me via email.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

mmm55 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Mar 2009Wed 16-Jan-13 10:58 PM
157 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Bag Inventory Reduction"
In response to Reply # 0

Bloomsburg, US

Crumpler - SOLD

Domke - STILL AVAILABLE

mmm55 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Mar 2009Wed 23-Jan-13 07:43 PM
#2. "RE: Bag Inventory Reduction"
In response to Reply # 1

Bloomsburg, US

BUMP

Domke still available. Nice clean bag, only $40 with free shipping.

mmm55 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Mar 2009Thu 24-Jan-13 08:10 PM
#3. "RE: Bag Inventory Reduction"
In response to Reply # 2

Bloomsburg, US

Domke SOLD. Thanks Jim.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108642 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.