Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon 85mm f1.8D USA - Sold - SOLD

California, US
825 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
westcoast Registered since 28th Jan 2007
Sat 12-Jan-13 04:36 PM | edited Sun 13-Jan-13 07:03 PM by westcoast

Nikon 85mm f1.8D purchased new from B&H about 18 months ago. This is an USA model in like new condition. Decide to pick up a 85mm f1.4D, so I would like to sell this version. The D version is considered to be built better and a little more compact compared to the G version. It comes with lens caps, hood, box and all paper work. Asking $310.00 dollars with PayPal.

FedEx Ground shipping CONUS is included; the buyer will need to pay the difference if another shipping method is desired. PayPal is the only method that I will accept for out of town buyers. It will be well packaged and shipped the next business day after payment is received. If you are local to SO CAL, you can arrange to inspect the items for sale, and I will accept cash.

Here is a review with some test shots taken from this lens, the focus point is the horizontal pedal towards the middle left of the frame:

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.