Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108556
View in linear mode

Subject: "REDUCED: Nikon Coolpix P7000 w/extras - Free Shipping" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
bigbear1 Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Mar 2006Wed 09-Jan-13 02:58 PM
863 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"REDUCED: Nikon Coolpix P7000 w/extras - Free Shipping"
Thu 07-Feb-13 07:20 PM by bigbear1

Roanoke, US

Excellent++ condition. Lightly used. I bought this camera as an alternative to my DSLR cameras for travel, but used it only once or twice.

Although it can be used as a simple point and shoot, it provides experienced photographers with features and controls in a small, light package that's ideal for travel and everyday use, or as a back-up for your DSLR.

The Nikon P7000 features include:
10.1 Mega Pixel CCD image sensor;
7.1x optical zoom Nikkor lens with ED glass and Vibration Reduction;
Lens focal length: 6.0-42.6mm f/2.8-5.6 (equivalent to a 28-200mm lens in FX format);
Contrast detection Auto Focus;
Real-image optical viewfinder with diopter adjustment function;
3" TFT-LCD monitor with anti-reflection coating (viewfinder has always been covered with protective film);
Shoots 720p Video with audio from built-in microphone;
and built in flash. It will also accept other Nikon speed lights, such as the SB-400/600/800.
The firmware has been updated to the latest version issued by Nikon.

In addition to all of the accessories included with the camera (all in original box), I will include an additional EN-EL14 rechargeable battery; a third-party version of the Nikon UR-E22 adapter ring (which allows the use of 58mm filters and the Nikon WC-E75A wide angle converter ); a nice Lowepro case (which has room for a speedlight and other accessories); and the Magic Lantern Guidebook to the Nikon P7000, which explains all of the camera's features and operation in an easy-to-understand format.

I'm asking $300 via Pay Pal. Free shipping in the CONUS.

Thanks for looking!
John
bigbear1

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

bigbear1 Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Mar 2006Sat 12-Jan-13 07:23 PM
863 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: REDUCED: Nikon Coolpix P7000 w/extras - Free Shipping"
In response to Reply # 0

Roanoke, US

Final price reduction for everything - $275.
Just the battery - $25
Just the book - $10

bigbear1 Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Mar 2006Mon 28-Jan-13 06:23 PM
#2. "RE: REDUCED: Nikon Coolpix P7000 w/extras - Free Shipping"
In response to Reply # 0

Roanoke, US

Battery has been SOLD.
Final price for the camera, all accessories, filter adapter, Lowepro case and P7000 book is $260 via Pay Pal. Free shipping in CONUS.
bigbear 1
John

bigbear1 Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Mar 2006Thu 31-Jan-13 03:02 AM
#3. "RE: REDUCED: Nikon Coolpix P7000 w/extras - Free Shipping"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu 31-Jan-13 03:03 AM by bigbear1

Roanoke, US

FINAL REDUCTION BEFORE EBAY: $210 for everything, shipped free in CONUS.
This camera is in mint condition! You won't find a nicer compact for this price!

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108556 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.