Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108550
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D1x, Kenko 2x 300DGX AF TC" Previous topic | Next topic
thormx538 Registered since 05th Jul 2012Wed 09-Jan-13 02:16 AM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D1x, Kenko 2x 300DGX AF TC"
Thu 10-Jan-13 03:01 PM by thormx538

US

I'm looking to get rid of my Nikon D1x. I bought it about 5 months ago, but I haven't really used it that much. I don't know what the shutter count is, since it isn't embedded in the EXIF data with the D1x, but I have taken about 500 pictures with it since I bought it. Everything works as it should. There are some scratches/marks on it, but nothing abnormal. Check through the pictures, and let me know if you'd like to see more. It comes with the original strap, a Hoodman LCD cover (in OK shape), body cap, charger, and three batteries. When I bought it, it had one battery with it (age unknown), and I bought 2 new ones (I properly cycled these upon purchase). I can include a no-name 2GB card with it if the buyer wishes, just let me know if you want it. The black hot-shoe plastic insert is not included -- I forgot it was in there when I took the pictures.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg619/thormx538/d1x/5_zps0e2507a4.jpg

I'm looking to get $275 via Paypal for it. I'll cover the fees and shipping.

I'm also looking to sell my Kenko DGX 300 N-AF 2x teleconverter. This sends the correct EXIF info to the camera. I bought it to use with my 300 f/4, and it works good. However, I decided that I don't really need that much reach, and I would like to sell it and put the money in to other things. I have only mounted it up and used it twice, for a total of about 20 pictures. It will come with the caps, original box and papers (I bought this brand new off of Ebay). I can't seem find the little pleather carrying pouch that it came with, but if I find it before it sells, I will include it.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg619/thormx538/d1x/2_zps545eba4e.jpg

I'd like to get $180 for it, and again, I'll cover fees and shipping.

There are more photos of both items in this album:
http://s1246.beta.photobucket.com/user/thormx538/library/d1x

I have 150+ 100% positive feedback on Ebay (username andreycak1) and a paid account on here and FM with several transactions on both sites, so buy with confidence.

ETA 1/10, price drop on the D1x, was $300

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

thormx538 Registered since 05th Jul 2012Tue 15-Jan-13 05:32 PM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D1x, Kenko 2x 300DGX AF TC"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Dropped to $260 and $165 now, get them off my shelf!

thormx538 Registered since 05th Jul 2012Mon 21-Jan-13 03:20 PM
#2. "RE: Nikon D1x, Kenko 2x 300DGX AF TC"
In response to Reply # 1

US

thormx538 Registered since 05th Jul 2012Fri 25-Jan-13 05:38 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon D1x, Kenko 2x 300DGX AF TC"
In response to Reply # 2

US

Last bump before fleabay.. $240 and $150?

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108550 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.