Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108545
View in linear mode

Subject: "Kenko 1.4X conversion lens for Nikon AF price lowered" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
kwb49 Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Dec 2007Tue 08-Jan-13 04:15 PM
1455 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Kenko 1.4X conversion lens for Nikon AF price lowered"
Sat 12-Jan-13 11:16 AM by reuben

East Liverpool, Ohio, US

I have a Kenko 1.4X Teleplus Pro 300 DG for Nikon AF. I bought it to use with my 80-200mm f2.8 lens. It works fine with no issues as long as you have decent light. I have even used it on my 70-300mm AF-s lens. I just don't use it anymore and am moving in another direction with my photography. Glass in clear and clean. Comes with the box, pouch and paperwork. I have bought and sold many items here with never a problem. $110 including Paypal and shipping to a verified Paypal address. CONUS only.

Keith

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

kwb49 Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Dec 2007Thu 10-Jan-13 01:50 PM
1455 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Kenko 1.4X conversion lens for Nikon AF price lowered"
In response to Reply # 0

East Liverpool, Ohio, US

Email answered.

Keith

kwb49 Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Dec 2007Sat 12-Jan-13 02:11 AM
#2. "RE: Kenko 1.4X conversion lens for Nikon AF price lowered"
In response to Reply # 0

East Liverpool, Ohio, US

SOLD.

Keith

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108545 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.