nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #108519
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikkor AF-S 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 ED VR" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Frederick, US  Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009 Mon 07-Jan-13 02:01 AM
1603 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikkor AF-S 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 ED VR"
Fri 05-Apr-13 01:41 AM by slothead

In excellent condition this lens has been been used very little and is ready to serve your wide-range zoom needs. Very clear and fast focusing, comes with box and papers and all delivered accessories (front/rear caps, hood and soft pouch). I am asking $950 for the lens plus any shipping and insurance you desire.

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D800, D750, and a handful of lenses.size>

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Top

Replies to this topic

marks357   NNJ, US  Registered since 17th Jul 2008 Tue 08-Jan-13 06:00 PM
231 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Nikkor AF-S 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 ED VR"
In response to Reply # 0

Email sent.

Alert Print | Top

slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Frederick, US  Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009 Wed 09-Jan-13 10:25 AM
1603 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: Nikkor AF-S 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 ED VR"
In response to Reply # 1

Email Responded to... Lens still available at the moment.

Tom

Alert Print | Top

D3Xwannabe Gold Member  Williamsburg, US  Nikonian since 02nd Jul 2009 Wed 09-Jan-13 07:15 PM
267 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: FS: Nikkor AF-S 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 ED VR"
In response to Reply # 2

I can vouch for Tom's statements about this lens. I have one on my D800 and I consider it my all-around "go to" lens. Makes a day-trip effortless with one body and one lens to do all your shooting from wide to telephoto! And, being VR, it's rock-steady at 300mm. I love mine!

Cheers and GLWS Tom,

CARL
D3XWannabe

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Top

slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Frederick, US  Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009 Tue 15-Jan-13 01:35 AM
#4. "RE: FS: Nikkor AF-S 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 ED VR"
In response to Reply # 3

Thanks Carl. And you're right, it is a good go-to lens (I'll be sad to see it go - but I need to liquidate it regardless).

Tom

Alert Print | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #108519 Previous topic | Next topic