nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #108514
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma 150-500 + plate $925 shipped" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography   Knoxville, US  Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006 Sun 06-Jan-13 09:00 PM
6895 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sigma 150-500 + plate $925 shipped"
Tue 15-Jan-13 01:48 AM by nwcs

Great condition. I'd rate this like an EX or EX+ quality lens. Comes with caps, case, box, and strap. Also included is an arca-swiss lens plate for mounting to a compatible head. It's a Wimberly plate. Pictures on request. CONUS only at this price. Other US territories and states for a little more.

No credit card based PayPal please. I don't have a business account and can't take cc transactions. But balance transfer and e-check PayPal is ok. Personal funds must clear.

Alert Print | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Sigma 150-500 + plate $925 shipped nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography
08th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: Sigma 150-500 + plate $925 shipped nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography
09th Jan 2013
13th Jan 2013
     Reply message RE: Sigma 150-500 + plate $925 shipped klabove Silver Member
14th Jan 2013
15th Jan 2013

nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography   Knoxville, US  Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006 Tue 08-Jan-13 01:36 AM
6895 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Sigma 150-500 + plate $925 shipped"
In response to Reply # 0

Just a note that I forgot to mention: I will take reasonable counter offers.

Alert Print | Top

nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography   Knoxville, US  Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006 Wed 09-Jan-13 09:58 PM
#2. "RE: Sigma 150-500 + plate $925 shipped"
In response to Reply # 0

Lowering price to $850.

Alert Print | Top

nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography   Knoxville, US  Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006 Sun 13-Jan-13 07:23 PM
#3. "RE: Sigma 150-500 + plate $925 shipped"
In response to Reply # 2

Price down to $800 before I pursue other options.

Alert Print | Top

klabove Silver Member  Lafayette, US  Nikonian since 23rd Oct 2007 Mon 14-Jan-13 03:03 AM
11 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Sigma 150-500 + plate $925 shipped"
In response to Reply # 3

Email sent.

Keith

Alert Print | Top

nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography   Knoxville, US  Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006 Tue 15-Jan-13 01:48 AM
#5. "RE: Sigma 150-500 + plate $925 shipped"
In response to Reply # 4

Sold

Alert Print | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #108514 Previous topic | Next topic