Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108506
View in linear mode

Subject: "F/S - RRS L Bracket For D300 / D700 WITH MB-D10 Grip" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
dearlg Registered since 04th Sep 2007Sun 06-Jan-13 02:40 PM
197 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"F/S - RRS L Bracket For D300 / D700 WITH MB-D10 Grip"
Wed 09-Jan-13 11:51 PM by dearlg

Gallatin, US

Moving on to the D800 and MB-D12, so this bracket has to go to fund its replacement.

Excellent condition with only minor, normal markings in the rail due to mount/dismount activities. No other dings, etc on the finish.

Asking $130.00. PayPal only. Price is inclusive of shipping & fees. Shipping to CONUS only.

Lord, Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

dearlg Registered since 04th Sep 2007Mon 07-Jan-13 01:19 PM
197 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: F/S - RRS L Bracket For D300 / D700 WITH MB-D10 Grip"
In response to Reply # 0

Gallatin, US

OK...This needs to go...

Asking price lowered to $110.00

Lord, Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the differen

dearlg Registered since 04th Sep 2007Tue 08-Jan-13 01:00 PM
#2. "RE: F/S - RRS L Bracket For D300 / D700 WITH MB-D10 Grip"
In response to Reply # 1

Gallatin, US

Ok Nikonians...

Someone needs/wants this tool....Make an offer?

Lord, Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

kjrslr Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Jul 2003Wed 09-Jan-13 10:25 PM
809 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: F/S - RRS L Bracket For D300 / D700 WITH MB-D10 Grip"
In response to Reply # 2

Eagan, US

Just sent you a PM

The destination is our goal but it’s the journey that educates us.
KeithR

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

dearlg Registered since 04th Sep 2007Wed 09-Jan-13 10:58 PM
#4. "RE: F/S - RRS L Bracket For D300 / D700 WITH MB-D10 Grip"
In response to Reply # 3

Gallatin, US

PM replied to.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108506 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.