nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108502
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon 105 f2 DC Only 3 Months Old-Receipt Included" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
jreed Silver Member Charter MemberSun 06-Jan-13 05:35 AM
1223 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon 105 f2 DC Only 3 Months Old-Receipt Included"
Fri 11-Jan-13 07:58 PM by jreed

Saco, US

I've decided that I really prefer the 85mm FL so am letting this go. I tested this with FoCal software and it needed zero af tuning on my D4. This is a USA model with receipt from Amazon. New Condition.

I think the 105 f2 is one on Nikon's best lenses. For anyone not familiar, here is a great review:

http://www.photozone.de/nikon--nikkor-aps-c-lens-tests/222-nikkor-af-105mm-f2-d-dc-review--test-report?start=2

Price is $810 and includes insured shipping but not any fees. This is as close to a new one as you'll find. I have plenty of feedback here and 400+ on Fred Miranda, 50+ on Nikon Cafe, etc. Please EMAIL if interested.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

jreed Silver Member Charter MemberWed 09-Jan-13 02:51 AM
1223 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Nikon 105 f2 DC Only 3 Months Old-Receipt Included"
In response to Reply # 0

Saco, US

Still available...

Please email photos.

jreed Silver Member Charter MemberThu 10-Jan-13 03:07 PM
#2. "RE: FS: Nikon 105 f2 DC Only 3 Months Old-Receipt Included"
In response to Reply # 1

Saco, US

$799 shipped? This has only been used a couple of times.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108502 Previous topic | Next topic