Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108496
View in linear mode

Subject: "Westcott Apollo JS Softbox - 50x50 Used Once" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Clarktmc Gold Member Nikonian since 04th Nov 2008Sat 05-Jan-13 06:45 PM
740 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Westcott Apollo JS Softbox - 50x50 Used Once"
Tue 15-Jan-13 05:45 PM by Clarktmc

Killeen, US

I have used this softbox 1 time and it is in like new condition.

I am cleaning house and standing in the closet is not doing me any good.

The Westcott Apollo JS is a softbox based on an umbrella frame. It needs no speed ring to attach it to a flash head. Simply open it, and slide the shaft into the umbrella receptor on the flash head. A lightweight reflector plate may be purchased separately to produce indirect lighting.

• Designed by distinguished lecturer and Westcott technical advisor James Schmelzer. Center shaft measures 3/8". Mounts easily to most studio flash heads.

• Provides 104° of light spread.

$170.00 PayPal-ed and shipped

Tom

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Clarktmc Gold Member Nikonian since 04th Nov 2008Tue 08-Jan-13 05:50 PM
740 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Westcott Apollo JS Softbox - 50x50 Used Once"
In response to Reply # 0

Killeen, US

Price Reduced $160.00

Clarktmc Gold Member Nikonian since 04th Nov 2008Mon 14-Jan-13 06:20 PM
#2. "RE: Westcott Apollo JS Softbox - 50x50 Used Once"
In response to Reply # 1

Killeen, US

Bump last time....

$140.00 shipped...

Artaxerxes Gold Member Nikonian since 29th Jun 2004Tue 15-Jan-13 01:33 PM
99 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Westcott Apollo JS Softbox - 50x50 Used Once"
In response to Reply # 2

Quincy, US

Sent you an email, Tom.

...and miles to go before I sleep.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108496 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.