Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108487
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VRII for sale" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
ewpreston Registered since 05th Dec 2008Fri 04-Jan-13 10:00 PM
30 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VRII for sale"
Thu 24-Jan-13 07:36 PM by ewpreston

Madison, US

I'm selling my Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VRII that I bought from B&H in March 2010. It's a US lens, still has 3 years left on the extended warranty. I have all the original box, packing, manuals, case, caps and warranty card. I also will include the original bill of sale.

I've used this lens very little and only for landscape work from a tripod. I've posted a few images on my landscapes gallery and happy to send .NEF files if you wish. It's in pristine condition.

I'm selling it because I do mostly landscape work with that lens and want to switch to the f/4 version. This lens is awesome, but it's bigger than I need for the kind of photography I do.

I'm asking $2000 which includes ground shipping to the continental U.S.

I also have a Kirk LP-45 replacement foot for $70. It's like new. I'll sell it separately or together, the price is the same and shipping is included.

Eric Preston
Madison, WI
http://www.ericpreston.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

ewpreston Registered since 05th Dec 2008Tue 08-Jan-13 02:37 PM
30 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VRII for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Madison, US

The replacement foot is sold

Eric Preston
Madison, WI

ewpreston Registered since 05th Dec 2008Wed 23-Jan-13 03:24 PM
#2. "RE: Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VRII for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Madison, US

After doing some research I've decided to lower the price to $1850, still including shipping to Con. U.S.

This lens is really like new, so it's a great deal.

Eric Preston
Madison, WI

aubejr Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Jan 2009Wed 23-Jan-13 05:41 PM
56 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VRII for sale"
In response to Reply # 2

Westbrook, US

Hi Eric, would you consider a trade, my 70-200f2.8 vr plus $500 or $600, Let me know. Thanks Roland

Bulgakov Silver Member Nikonian since 31st Oct 2006Thu 24-Jan-13 02:37 PM
84 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VRII for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Winter Springs, US

PM and Email sent.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108487 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.